Sunday, June 10, 2007

This One is Hilarious

John, Fred, and Al are construction workers. Each day, high up on the skycraper they're working, they sit down to eat their lunch.

John opens his lunch bag and takes out a cheese sandwich. "Damn it, I hate cheese sandwiches! If I keep on getting cheese sandwiches I'm going to kill myself one day!"

Fred opens his lunch bag and takes out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Damn it, I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! If I keep on getting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I'm going to kill myself one day!"

Al opens his lunch bag and takes out a turkey sandwich. "Damn it, I hate turkey sandwiches! If I keep on getting turkey sandwiches I'm going to kill myself one day!"

The next day, the three men have lunch:

John sees he has a cheese sandwich and screams, "If I get another cheese sandwich I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!"

Fred sees he has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and screams, "If I get another peanut butter and jelly sandwich I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!"

Al sees he has a turkey sandwich. He shouts "If I get another turkey sandwich, I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!"

The next day...

John takes out a cheese sandwich from his bag. "Ok, that's it, I'm jumping off!" He jumps off the building and dies.

Fred takes out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "OK, that's it, I'm jumping off!" He jumps off the building and dies.

Al takes out a turkey sandwich. "Ok, that's it, I'm jumping off!" He jumps off the building and dies.

At their funeral, the wives of John, Fred, and Al mourn. John's wife crys out, "If only he had told me he didn't like cheese sandwiches, I would have given him something different!"

Fred's wife crys, "If only he told me he didn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I would have given him something different!"

Al's wife crys, "I don't understand. He packed his own lunch."

No comments: